2011年8月11日 星期四

no more than colleage

林鈱凱
2 小時前
林鈱凱

Minjoo yang,im not sure wat u busy wif recently,but sound like u r going to art studio to paiting everyday until night?
1st time saw u can insist on not sleeping like this
Just little bit wondering why suddenly u move ur paiting place from room to the studio? For more focus?
Isit because some purpose to make u do like tat? Something like prepareing portfolio or exhibixion?
tats why u looks so tired ...
So,can u share wif me about the reason?
Seriously,balance urself,Dun tired yourself too much.

MinJoo Yang
6 分鐘前
MinJoo Yang

haha that's total misunderstanding. im not over-working. okay, let me be straight, I actually feel uncomfortable talking to you. i think we should stop talking unless it's work-related. fact is you like me but i don't and never will.. so after 3 weeks in korea, you feel the same and treat me the same as before but for me, totally not. it would be best if you stop like me and care about me. then, it's fair to both of us. really sorry. pls don't spread to others and hope you can cope with it well by yourself.

p.s. sorry for being too straight-forward i know it hurts but at least it doesn't make any misunderstanding or waste of time. if i don't be straight that you may think something else. but wat i expressed here is my true feeling.




連朋友的關心都不可以了嗎?
..........

沒有留言:

張貼留言